Navigation Buttons

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Question of the week??????

If you knew it was your time to transition out of this life, what would you choose as your last meal?

I've often pondered this question and I have to say that I honestly don't know.  The more exposed to various cuisines I am, the more that answer would be subject to change.  It is, however, so yummy to think about it though!  Korean BBQ would definitely be in the running...lol!




But on a serious note--I've been giving a lot of thought to Chef's that prepare last meals for death row prisoners.  Asking myself big questions like "how do I feel about that", "could I feed a dying person even though they did something that was possibly unforgivable", "how do I feel about the death penalty in general"?

Coming from a heart centered space and a very loving time period in my life, I'd like to think that I could have enough compassion to give loving energy and kindness (to someone who probably needs it) through food.  It is my gift and I give it freely to friends and family but could I give it to a convicted criminal?  Hmmmm....I'll have to get back to you on that one.




No comments:

Post a Comment